Monday 13 October 2014

BDSMonday - Public Play



It's BDSMonday!

Today's topic is playing in public. First, let me be clear--for me, there are only two 'rules' for BDSM. Consent, obviously, is the first one. But the second is, don't freak out the vanilla people. Just like you (probably) don't want to know about strangers' sex lives, they (probably) don't want to know about yours!

That being said, there are a surprising number of ways to play in public or outside your home.

Some easy ones include:

- wearing a buttplug, though I wouldn't recommend doing this for more than a few hours at a time. Not only will your butt probably get sore, it's probably not good to have something in there for too long!

- if you are a penis-having person and you're into CBT or chastity play, there are many, MANY discreet objects you can wear out and about. Again, I wouldn't leave those on for an extended period, at least without learning your body's limits first

- having bondage underneath your clothes

- if I've played recently, I love feeling the bruises and other marks throughout the day, either by touching them on purpose or just finding them stimulated as I go about my business

Then there are sneakier ways that you can do right under unsuspecting noses and they probably won't notice.  I don't consider myself an exhibitionist, but I do enjoy carrying my BDSM relationship across as many aspects of my life as I can, and there is a special thrill at performing a kinky task that no one would ever guess was happening.

I really like it when my Sir orders for me at restaurants, especially if we haven't discussed it ahead of time. I usually get her drinks when we're at family members' houses, or refill her drink if we're at a restaurant and there's a pitcher or teapot at our table.

Some of them are more situational--we painted the exterior of our house this summer. One of the spots could only be reached by standing on the roof. I wanted to be tied off at least a little, so we got to do outdoor, fully public bondage! :D

Or, while we were raking, I was bent over the bag of leaves to squish the air out of it (does anyone else do this?) with my ass in the air, and she gave me a little swat with the rake. I don't think anyone walking past would have looked twice, but we had a 'tee hee' moment.

I would love to hear your ideas, experiences and fantasies when it comes to playing in public!

No comments:

Post a Comment