Monday 17 March 2014

BDSMonday!



It’s BDSMonday!

Because it’s also Saint Patrick’s Day, today’s question is alcohol-related. We all (hopefully!) know that BDSM and alcohol/drugs shouldn’t mix, but are there ever any exceptions?

Two personal examples: When I was first starting out with BDSM, my first play partner and I had some wine with dinner and played later that evening, after waiting long enough to make sure we weren’t too intoxicated.

I’ve also done several scenes that involved alcohol, for example, forced drinking. They weren’t really intense scenes, but they were still definitely play.


(Note: in both cases I knew and trusted the people I was playing with,  and they were familiar enough with my behaviour while playing to know if something was wrong)

No comments:

Post a Comment