Sunday 30 March 2014

BDSMonday Archive - January 20 2014

It’s BDSMonday!

Today’s thought is sort of related to one of the first BDSMondays I ever posted, the one about tops needing safewords, too.

I’ve noticed that it’s usually portrayed, and I’ve seen, that tops are the ones pushing limits and wanting to go further, with the bottoms being reluctant or more cautious.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I’m here to tell you—it does happen the other way around! I’ve seen it! Why, just the other night, my Sir and I were doing some knife play. We used to do quite intense knife play, stopped for a few years because our living situation sucked and we didn’t really do any play whatsoever. We recently started knife play again, and while I was very much gung-ho and immediately wanting to return to the advanced level we had left off at, my Sir needs time to work back up to that and make sure he’s comfortable.

TL;DR: Not only are tops (Doms, Masters, etc.) allowed safewords, they are also allowed to have and express limits.


No comments:

Post a Comment