Monday 31 March 2014

BDSMonday!




It’s BDSMonday!
Seeing as it’s the day before April Fool’s Day, I thought I’d do something a bit silly: an episode of South Park, Tsst* “When Cartman’s mom realizes she can’t control her son anymore, she gets help from the “Dog Whisperer.” But Eric Cartman’s not going down without a fight.”
Random? Yes. Funny? Also yes. The last time I watched this episode I couldn’t stop laughing because I kept imagining this in a BDSM context (which is kind of wrong, but still funny). Enjoy!
*If, like me, you’re Canadian, that link won’t work for you. You can watch the episode here, but there may be pop-ups, just to warn you. I can’t testify to the quality of the American link…because I can’t see it.

Tune in tomorrow as I start the A-Z Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment