Monday 14 April 2014

BDSMonday!

It's BDSMonday!

Today's question: What are some of your favourite pervertibles? (This is gonna be a short post for now because I'm on the computer at work. Which sort of goes with the subject, no?)

I recently got one of my favouritesagain--rose stems with the thorns left on. Yummy. You've gotta be quick and tell the florist not to cut them off (and ignore any weird looks you may get). The stems don't hurt much more than, say, a crop or cane, but I must warn you that occasionally the Jaws of Life thorns will get stuck in your skin (still attached to the stem, luckily!) and you'll feel them being pulled out.

Edit:

More, now that I'm at home.

Some other pervertibles I enjoy are signal paddles and wooden spoons that my wife and I have painted and made fancy.

What about you? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment