Thursday 17 April 2014

A-Z Challenge: O is for Oxygen

(I seriously had nothing and I'm super exhausted...which apparently means you get a kinky little story! I haven't written in a while, so it feels good.

Warning: This story is about gay BDSM, specifically breath play. If you are not comfortable reading about that topic, please don't continue.

Also, this is completely unedited flash fiction. Please bear that in mind!)





He laid his hand on my throat, caressing and stroking in small circles until I relaxed beneath him. His fingers curled around my neck, not exerting any pressure, simply resting. His wrist was so close to my face that I could smell his skin. If I blew hard enough, I could ruffle the little hairs on his arm.

He noticed me doing this and grinned down at me. "I think that means you're ready."

I nodded, just a little. I still wasn't sure, but I wanted to try.

His fingers tightened and I gasped, my body struggling instinctively against the sudden lack of air. He loosened immediately, but didn't move his hand.

"All right?"

I took several deep breaths with my eyes closed, both to calm myself and to regain the breath he had taken. When I opened my eyes again, he was looking down at me. I nodded, more firmly this time.

He tightened again, his hand large enough that his fingertips stretched past my ear, his thumb nearly at the other.

This time I knew what was coming. I could still breathe, shallowly, through my nose. I fought the urge to take deep, panicked breaths. I wanted to just ride it out. To see where he would take me.

The world got very quiet.

Everything stilled, but the beating of my heart in my ears, the slow, steady intake of breath. Exhale. The scent of his skin, and ohhhh, the way he held my vulnerability. I became aware of his other hand, rubbing slow, soothing circles on my shoulder and helping to prop him above me.

I wasn't sure how much time had passed before he loosened his grip. I smiled up at him, dreamily.

"You liked it." It wasn't a question.

I nodded, unable or unwilling to speak.

He slid further down my body and bent to kiss me. I kissed back, hungry and needy and fiercely hard where his jeans-covered ass rubbed my crotch.

"More?" he asked, his hand oh-so-innocently trailing between my legs.

"More."

No comments:

Post a Comment