Monday 28 July 2014

BDSMonday - Primal Play


It's BDSMonday!

(For me, it's actually still Sunday, but I work all day tomorrow so I'm queueing this post...shhh!)

Today's topic is a new one for me; thanks, Google!

I was looking for potential future topics, and primal play caught my eye. I'd never heard the term before, but it makes sense to me, and it seems like a term that applies to me and my Sir. Some of my favourite scenes have been very hands-on and physical, with lots of tumbling and wrestling and laughing. Both my Sir and I know who's going to win--she's much larger than me, and I find it more fun to lose. I love being having my hair pulled, being wildly bitten and scratched and pinned down, and there don't need to be words.

To me, primal play is different than pet/animal play. Pet play is a much more direct and obvious animal/human dynamic--(most of the time) the human is in charge, doing what the human wants. Primal play is a subtler form of power play, and I think it's a great way to explore a relationship.

Does primal play resonate for you, too? Have you all heard the term and I've just been living under a rock?



Vanilla Corner: Have you read a primal play scene? Is that something you would be interested in reading about? (Or, of course, trying :D)


---

If you have a topic to suggest for BDSMonday, or if you would like to do a guest post, please

No comments:

Post a Comment