Monday 19 May 2014

BDSMonday - Kinky Music




Here's a list of kinky songs I've compiled over the years. Some of them are in-your-face, actually written about BDSM, while others remind me of BDSM in some way.

This isn't necessarily the best playlist to use for scenes or play parties, at least not for me. For one thing, the mood and intensity is all over the place. I like to use music without lyrics, usually classical, for private scenes.

I made a CD for play parties a few years ago, that starts off with gentle, quiet music, builds, and then softens again.

If anyone has other songs that are overtly kinky or inspire kinky thoughts, I'd love to hear them!




Tool - Stinkfist
Bill Withers - Use me Up
Warren Zevon - Hostage-o
VAST - Pretty When You Cry
Audioslave - #1 Zero
Tool - Prison Sex
Tom Lehrer - Masochism Tango
Tiger Lillies - Moon over Soho
Three Days Grace - Pain
Smash Mouth - Diggin' Your Scene
Skillet - Locked in a cage
Simply Weasels - Love Hurts
Seether - FMLYHM
Nofx - Vanilla Sex
Rammstein - Mein Teil
- Bestrafe Mich
- Stirb Nicht Vor Mir
The Pretenders - Bad Boys Get Spanked
Placebo - This Picture
A Perfect Circle - Pet
NOFX - Cool and Unusual Punishment
Nickelback - Next Go Round
The Magnetic Fields - Underwear
Madonna - Hanky Panky
LUDO - Love Me Dead
Lords of Acid - ABCs of Kinky Sex
- Spank my booty
- The Power is Mine
London after midnight - The Bondage Song
Lemon Demon - Pumpkin Pie
Justin Timberlake - Sexyback
John Cougar Mellancamp - Hurt So Good
Iron and Wine - Evening on the ground
- Free Until They Cut me down
- Naked As We Came
Inkubus Sukkubus - Vampyre Erotica
Hole - He Hit Me
Hidden Cameras - I Want Another Enema
Guns n roses - Live and Let die
Garbage - Use Me
The Fugs - Boobs a Lot
The Forgotten Rebels - Fuck me dead
Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams
Enrique Iglesias - Love to See You Cry
Depeche Mode - Master and Servant
- Corrupt
Cruxshadows - Chains
The Beatles - Chains
Audioslave - Like a Stone
Assemblage 23 - Dissapoint
- Naked
- Blindhammer
Apocalyptica - I Don't Care
- Hope
Aerosmith - Falling in Love

--

If you're interested in writing a guest post for BDSMonday, please message me or email me: tq.strange (at) gmail.com

If you have a topic for BDSMonday but would prefer to remain anonymous, or don't feel like writing anything for it, I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment