Monday 30 March 2015

BDSMonday - Outdoor Play




It's BDSMonday!

Today is a gorgeous day in my neck of the woods (and I hope in yours, too!) It's actually spring-like and not even too wet/muddy. That never happens.

Anyway, it got me thinking about great scenes of the past (now I'm picturing a flogger or something made of clouds à la The Lion King), specifically outdoor scenes. If you live in the city, like I do, it can be a little difficult to find places to play outside, because non-consensually freaking out Vanilla people isn't cool. But playing outside is a special experience, at least to my Sir and me.

In my current house, our fence is quite low on one side and made of wire on the other, so not much backyard privacy. We do have a garage, but it's not the most soundproof building.

When we lived with my stepmom, we did some outdoor play in my old treehouse while she was gone for the summer, and that was really fun.

During our honeymoon, we rented a small retreat and had the place to ourselves. We did an awesome takedown scene that involved me hiding in the woods for my Sir to find, and getting tackled on the beach. We tried a couple of other things, but there were a lot of ants. And we're not really into ant-play. But it's okay if you are!



My Vanilla Corner friends! Have you read any awesome outdoor play scenes that you'd like to share? I'd love to hear about 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment