Sunday 22 June 2014

Oral...Hygiene

I have a very small mouth (and a mighty gag reflex, but that's beside the point of this post).

Toothbrush shopping is always a trying time for me (and anyone unfortunate enough to be present), because I have very specific requirements: it has to be small, have soft bristles, and be purple, in that order of importance. And it is way more difficult to fill those three requirements than you'd think!

Or it was, until I found this toothbrush. It is hands down the best toothbrush I've ever had. For the first time, I can actually brush my teeth the way dentists tell me to, because it's small and at just the right angle. (And yes, I know it's a kid's toothbrush...)

It's not great for brushing my tongue, though...which leads me to the upshot of this post.

My wife comes home and sees a third toothbrush in our (super adorable sheep-shaped) toothbrush holder.

"...is there something I should know...?"

No comments:

Post a Comment