Monday 29 December 2014

BDSMonday - First Scenes


It's BDSMonday!

Today's question is, what was the first BDSM scene you ever participated in (or witnessed)?

I'm pretty sure, with both my current Sir and my previous ex/dominant, that we started with D/s...but I honestly don't remember for certain. Which is funny, because we don't actually play a lot with D/s!



And of course this question lends itself nicely to the Vanilla Corner! What was the first BDSM scene you ever read about, and what did you think of it?

I don't remember my first, but I always loved reading about people getting tied up and stuff when I was a kid :D

2 comments:

  1. Shades of Grey was my first read. I thought he was careful and it was sexy; would be afraid to get hurt. Ultimate trust would be needed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! Hopefully you'll be able to find someone you trust enough one day :)

      Delete