Thursday 19 October 2017

Countdown to My Zombie Wedding Release - Day Three!


Today is all about Pinterest! I love using Pinterest during my writing process, to give me visuals of scenes, characters, or images I'm creating, and so I can share them with readers once the book is finished. I have Pinterest boards for each of the main characters (see below) and I also have a general inspiration board for My Zombie Fiancé.

My Zombie Wedding also has a general board, which you can view a preview of here:

My Zombie Wedding

Some of the images will make more sense in the context of the book, but included are: Kit's ai tattoo, Kit and Edward's wedding outfits, and the flowers in Kit's wedding bouquet (flower symbolism, y'all).

If you'd like a bit more of a visual tour of the Undead Canadian world, here are the boards for each character:

Edward
Kit
Mariel (Edward's mentor)
Bone (Edward's ex boyfriend)
Boo (Edward's undead cat)
Winston (Kit's cat)


Learn more about the Undead Canadian Series here.




Subscribe to my mailing list for 25% off My Zombie Wedding

* indicates required










Day Two

No comments:

Post a Comment